Full Service Imaging Core Lab for Respiratory Diseases
For pulmonary device or pharmaceutical vendors conducting clinical trials, VIDA’s ISO-13485 certified core lab image analysis services provide the highest quality quantitative CT (QCT) analysis for all major respiratory diseases, including COPD (small airway, emphysema), asthma, cancer, interstitial lung disease (ILD) and others.
"I’ve enjoyed working with VIDA for several years and hope to do so in future trials. They are, in my opinion, the provider with the best understanding, by far, of the challenges involved in using CT imaging in COPD/asthma clinical trials.”
"I’ve worked with VIDA for over 10 years. They are the scientific leader in the field. I’ve found their imaging analysis to be invaluable for evaluating lung phenotypes, including assessing response to biologic therapy in asthma patients."
What We Do
Years of Clinical Trial Experience
Innovative Academic Partners
The Impact of Imaging-based Endpoints in Trials
The VIDA Difference
- ISO 13485 certified service ensures accuracy, precision, consistency and repeatability.
- VIDA combines proprietary software algorithms with human scan analysis to maximize quality.
- VIDA’s software is FDA, CE, CMDCAS, and TGA cleared.
- 100% focused on respiratory care with highly experienced industry veterans.
- 30+ validated tissue density and airway biomarkers, providing both physiology and functional measures.
- VIDA’s data exchange tool–VIDA|exchange®–is custom built for security and ease of use.
- CT Protocol leadership to maximize image quality at low radiation dose.